RC-Timing 2006... Coming Soon!
It's been a little while since the last version of RC-Timing was released,
but don't worry, we have a new version coming soon
with some exciting new features:
Major new features
- Races can be run for a specified number of laps,
just like in real racing.
- Classes can now be grouped
together, ideal if some classes sometimes have a small turnout; just combine
them with a different class for that meeting. Drivers will still score points
in their own championship, and can still race in separate finals (or they
can stay grouped together for the finals as well).
- Transponder strength graphs
on the Race and Practice screens, so you can identify problem transponders
- Improved Race Screen with highlighting to show who
has improved, who has not, and who is still racing.
- Interference Finder - immediately see all drivers
at the meeting on a specific crystal.
- 2.4GHz radios are supported.
- Consecutive race crystal clashes can be avoided;
helps speed up meetings and reduce interference.
- Crystals can be sorted with 2k spacing to help
- Crystals can be added by entering the Channel, Frequency or Colour.
- Meetings can be imported from CSV files.
- Results can be saved as CSV files.
- HTML results can be auto-saved after each race, great for running a trackside
- Trial version; allows you to run 5 full meetings before purchasing so you
can try before you buy!
- Improved graphics card support for Spectator
- Increased maximum number of classes (now 12 rather than 8).
- Smallest minimum laptime reduced to 1s... oval racing laps are very short!
Plus many other minor improvements and performance enhancements!
RC-Timing 2006 should be available around Autumn 2005... keep checking the
website for more news!