RC-Timing 2014 v5.2.0
Version 5.2.0 of RC-Timing 2014 is now available.
This release contains some handy new features, improvements and a few updates based on the 2014 BRCA rules.
- 'Best 10' column on race result printouts, which shows the average of a drivers 10 best laps. Useful for comparing car setup changes as it eliminates laps with driver errors. The number of laps averaged can be changed from the Settings Screen (on the 'Printing' tab).
- Give running order every 2 minutes from 10 minutes race time onwards (was only every 5 minues)
- Reduced page change time for the spectator display during practice (from 24 seconds to 15 seconds). Less waiting around if there are lots of drivers on the list.
- Automatically output extra fields (for Last Run and Best Run)
to the spectator display during practice if the screen resolution is high enough (1024x768 or more).
- 'Dock Best Lap' button on the Practice screen. Handy for getting rid of obvious 'shortcut' laps.
- Function to copy practice laps for a driver to the clipboard. Select the driver, then right-click the laps list and select 'Copy to Clipboard'. These can then be pasted to Excel for further analysis.
- Add FTQ qualifying tie-break (countback to next best time)
- On-road RBR tie-break stage #2 time comes from any counting round as per clarified 2014 rules. Previously the time came from the round with the drivers best finishing position.
Off-road tie-break is unchanged.
- Allow archives that are exported as CSV files (from the archive screen) to be loaded back into RC-Timing via the Meeting screen (by loading the CSV file as a meeting). Can be used to export data to an external editor for making bulk changes to data.
- Export second transponder number when saving archives as CSV files
- Import second transponder number when loading meetings from CSVs files (field must be called 'Tr No 2' in the CSV heading line)
Download the update
Download a FREE 10-meeting trial