RC-Timing 2014 v5.3.0
Version 5.3.0 of RC-Timing 2014 is now available.
This release contains some handy new features, improvements and compatibility enhancements.
- Multi-Clear button on the Archive
screen to clear Member Types, Formulas or Abilities. Useful for making everyone
a non-member at the start of a new year, or clearing out abilities at the start
of a championship.
- Scrutineering list printouts.
Similar to heatlists but with a box for each round, for marking each car as
- Colour drivers by class on the spectator monitor
practice display (first class is green, second class blue, then red etc).
- Modified/corrected results
get a 'c' next to them on printouts.
- Laps below the minimum laptime are
get an asterisk next to them on printouts (but are still ignored in the drivers
total laps/time). Useful for debugging loop placement issues or cut corners.
- Spectator monitor output works more reliably on Windows7 and 8.
- Fonts and buttons are sized correctly on Windows8.
- Allow any COM port (COM1-9) to be used for AMB, heatboards etc. Previous limit
- Printing or exporting the heat results after sorting the finals now keeps drivers in their correct heats.
- Ignore short first laps in the finals when calculating Best10 laps.
Download the update
Download a FREE 10-meeting trial