RC-Timing 2017 v6.2
Version 6.2 of RC-Timing 2017 is now available.
This is a free update for customers already using the 2017 version.
This release contains some handy new features and
- Live Transponder Assign allows
transponders to be assigned to drivers during a race.
- Championship 'drop scores' are
printed and exported in grey text, so the counting scores are easy to see.
- Drivers can be moved around in the race table using
drag & drop. Example
- Practice results can be sorted by
Fastest Lap or Best10 laps. Example here.
- Transponder numbers can be
copied from the practice screen (for pasting to driver details).
Compatibility & rules:
- Final tie-break option of 'Best Result (Counting Rounds)' for
2017 BRCA Electric Circuit rules.
- If more than 10 drivers in a race, autoscale the
display output to ensure all fit on the screen (upto max of 20).
Plus various small improvements as requested by our customers!
Download the update
Download a FREE 10-meeting trial