RC-Timing 2014 is now available
- Two transponders per driver (e.g. wet car and dry car).
- Long BRCA number support (up to 11 digits).
- Best 'N' consecutive laps
qualifying (as used in ETS and other international races). Generally used for resorting heats after rounds of timed practice.
- 'Best 10' column on race result printouts, which shows the average of a drivers 10 best laps. Useful for comparing car setup changes as it eliminates laps with driver errors. The number of laps averaged can be changed from the Settings Screen (on the 'Printing' tab).
- Transponder clash checker. This gives a warning when starting the countdown if there is a transponder clash in any race.
- Multi-Clear button on the Archive
screen to clear Member Types, Formulas or Abilities. Useful for making everyone
a non-member at the start of a new year, or clearing out abilities at the start
of a championship.
Practice timing improvements:
- Colour drivers by class on the spectator display (first class is green, second class blue, then red etc).
- Reduced page change time for the spectator display during practice (from 24 seconds to 15 seconds). Less waiting around if there are lots of drivers on the list.
- Automatically output extra fields (for Last Run and Best Run)
to the spectator display during practice if the screen resolution is high enough (1024x768 or more).
- 'Dock Best Lap' button on the Practice screen. Handy for getting rid of obvious 'shortcut' laps.
- Function to copy practice laps for a driver to the clipboard. Select the driver, then right-click the laps list and select 'Copy to Clipboard'. These can then be pasted to Excel for further analysis.
- Spectator display margins. Use this with a custom Windows desktop background to add club/sponsor names to the spectator display around the RC-Timing output.
- Make importing of driver abilities from CSV files optional (via the Settings Screen).
- Adjustable 'Ability Multiplier', used when importing abilities from CSV files. This reduces abilities of new drivers that
aren't already in the archive, as most drivers overestimate them.
- Display all handout transponders in the list of loan transponders. Previously a handout had to be mapped to a blank car number first.
- Allow any COM port (COM1-9) to be used for AMB, heatboards etc.
- The first hit in practice was used as a lap, which could result in incorrect 'fastest laps' being shown. The first hit is now just used to start the clock for the driver.
- Assigning an AMB20 transponder to a different car number didn't work.
- Show lap times for all drivers on HTML results (previously was limited to the first 14 drivers).
- Spectator monitor output works more reliably on Windows7 and 8.
Plus many other minor improvements, as requested
by our existing RC-Timing customers. At RC-Timing we listen to the people that
matter, to give you the software you want.
Download a FREE 10-meeting trial of RC-Timing